Quality Assurance Specialist
- Determine, implement, and improve upon testing strategies;
- Functional testing from the perspective of the end-user;
- Creating automated testing scenario's;
- Developing, executing, and automating regression tests;
- Supporting and executing performance- and load tests;
- Advising developers when executing testing tasks;
- Executing penetration tests on our products.
- Experience with functional software testing;
- Experience with automated test tools, for example Unit testing, Selenium, and BeHat;
- You like to work within a team of professionals;
- Anxious to learn, and always looking for improvements for yourself and your team;
- You are communicative in both the English and Dutch language;
- You can work well on your own and you think analytical.
- Experience with the Atlassian landscape (i.e. Bamboo, Bitbucket) and scripting is preferred.
What do we offer?
- An excellent salary and pension;
- 25 vacation days + 3 ATV days;
- A challenging job with career opportunities;
- Possibility to follow courses and training;
- Fulltime function with flexible working hours;
- Game tournament with colleagues;
- Brainstorming evening with pizza;
- Arranged lunch with colleagues.
Dynamic Web Marketing
We are a young and dynamic company, located in Doetinchem (the Netherlands), that focusses on online marketing and software development in the field of online gaming. Over the years our international focus became increasingly stronger. Meanwhile we are active in more than 15 countries. Besides the Netherlands we are active on all important European markets. Asia and Latin America are also part of our selling markets.
Our team consists, at the moment, of about 30 motivated and congenial colleagues. We are growing fast and because of that we are looking for new talent on a continue basis in the area of PHP and Java development. We are investing a lot in technology, creative marketing campaigns, and search engine optimization. Here in lies the strength of the websites and applications we develop.
Acquisitions are not appreciated.