Quality Assurance Specialist
Work hard, play hard
If you think working from 9 to 5, in a suit and tie, calling your colleagues by their last name and being 100% focused on the task ahead is the way a job should be, then please close this browser tab now. If instead you want to be able to kick off your shoes when you come to work, play video games with your colleagues or attempt to beat the director in escaping from the Koepelgevangenis in Breda, then it might be interesting to come in and have a chat with us.
What it doesn’t mean is that work is just a game to us. What it does mean is that work should be fun and, apart from having an informal environment, we achieve this by:
- Playing video games together almost every day
- Weekly exercise in the form of Crossfit with a personal coach
- Hosting game nights, varying from retro consoles and virtual reality games to Dungeons & Dragons and Nerf battles.
- Having lunch together with a special treat on Fridays (fish, pizza, etc...)
Don’t get us wrong, the fact that we play hard doesn’t mean that we don’t build cool stuff. We have our focus set on being the best in the field of online gaming, so working with us as a Quality Assurance Specialist means:
- Helping us investigate and set up the best modern solution to assure the quality of our software in a future proof way.
- Evaluating our current automated testing solutions and improving or replacing them.
- Taking on the responsibility of making sure stories have been implemented as intended by the developers.
- Working in close cooperation with Java and React developers
This is achieved by focusing on what you are best at and your knowledge about certain techniques and platforms. We combine that with the skills of the team and the existing systems and logic. That is why we operate as one team including everyone in making key decisions and suggesting ideas for improvements.
Salary negotiable and dependent on your skill level
- An excellent pension scheme;
- 25 days’ holiday + 3 ATV days;
- A challenging job with lots of career opportunities;
- Possibility to follow courses and training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company provided lunch;
- In-house gym and weekly crossfit training with a personal coach.
- You have a passion for assuring software quality;
- You have experience with functional software testing (TMAP experience or an ISTQB certification is preferred);
- You are experienced with automated test tools (e.g. Unit testing, Selenium, or BeHat);
- You have a passion for technology and clever solutions;
- You are driven to learn and apply the latest techniques;
- You like to work within a team of professionals;
- You are communicative in English (Dutch is preferred, but not mandatory);
- Experience with the Atlassian landscape (e.g. Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira) and scripting is preferred.
Acquisitions are not appreciated.