- You are responsible for the optimal use of databases while using performance tuning and datamodelling;
- You manage the entire database landscape, including monitoring;
- You advise your devops and development colleagues;
- You are continuesly looking for improvements and implement future proof, scalable solutions;
- You have experience with the writing and optimalization of SQL statements and/or ETL processes;
- You have data modelling and database optimization experience;
- You are communicative in both the English and Dutch language.
What do we offer?
- An excellent salary and pension;
- 25 vacation days + 3 ATV days;
- A challenging job with career opportunities;
- Possibility to follow courses and training;
- Fulltime function with flexible working hours;
- Game tournament with colleagues;
- Brainstorming evening with pizza;
- Arranged lunch with colleagues.
Dynamic Web Marketing
We are a young and dynamic company, located in Doetinchem (the Netherlands), that focusses on online marketing and software development in the field of online gaming. Over the years our international focus became increasingly stronger. Meanwhile we are active in more than 15 countries. Besides the Netherlands we are active on all important European markets. Asia and Latin America are also part of our selling markets.
Our team consists, at the moment, of about 30 motivated and congenial colleagues. We are growing fast and because of that we are looking for new talent on a continue basis in the area of PHP and Java development. We are investing a lot in technology, creative marketing campaigns, and search engine optimization. Here in lies the strength of the websites and applications we develop.
Acquisitions are not appreciated.