We are Dynamic Web Marketing, part of the LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group, a tech specialised company in the field of online gaming. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming.
We are a young company based in Doetinchem (Gelderland). Our team is exclusively made up of highly motivated individuals. Together we create an ambitious and professional working environment with an emphasis on work-life balance. We create the best product on the market for our customers! For more information on LeoVegas, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com.
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group is preparing for the license application process in The Netherlands and is looking for a local (NL based) and experienced Dutch Content Marketer.
This role is subject to the license being granted.
Do you have a great command of the Dutch language? Are you passionate about sports and gaming? And better still, do you know how to deliver quality content based on business growth?
We are looking for a well-organised individual with a fantastic eye for detail to develop and produce content for the Dutch market. Although prior experience in areas such as acquisition-marketing, SEO or CRM would be nice, your ability to produce typo-free, appealing and inspiring marketing content is most important. Creative thinking and a proactive attitude are essential in this role, along with contributing to the greater team good and being counted upon!
Read on to discover the responsibilities you’ll have and register your interest to become part of a team where the only way is up!
What you will be doing in this role:
- Writing engaging content for weekly campaigns, product-related texts, blog articles and other marketing communication projects.
- Producing and ensuring that all content that is localised, on brand, data-informed and timely.
- Creating and maintaining quality static content for the Dutch market.
- Using tools and best practices to research and enhance all content.
- Conducting competitor analysis for the market landscape and keeping up with the industry and marketing trends.
- Taking a proactive role within the country teams, and with key stakeholders such as design, acquisition and CRM. Representing the Dutch markets from a content perspective.
Qualities and skills our ideal candidate has:
- A native level of Dutch language
- An excellent command of English is essential – it’s our working language.
- Experience in copywriting, content writing or a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Numerical and analytical capabilities are of importance.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous knowledge of the iGaming industry is a plus.
- Good sports knowledge is preferred.
At Dynamic Web Marketing we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride – regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs, and sexual orientation. We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group.
Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to reflect this. By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
What we offer
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Frequently working from home is possible
- 25 vacation days and 3 ATV days
- An excellent pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Work from home allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided lunch
- In-house gym and weekly CrossFit with a personal trainer