If you are an enthusiastic Data Engineer who wants to see their career grow and flourish in a wonderful, multinational company, we are a match! (We are Dynamic Web Marketing, part of the LeoVegas Mobile Gaming group, by the way. Nice to meet you!)
We already count with an amazing variety of bright and passionate people and we would love for you to join us. Our nerf-gun battles, company catered lunches, weekly CrossFit sessions, BBQ, Among Us tournaments, and all-round informal work environment can only be more fun with you! We also organise Dungeons & Dragons evenings if that is more your thing.
But enough about us! We would love to learn more about you.
- “fluent” in Java SE and SQL?
- highly skilled in database operations?
- a highly proficient user of Dataflow/Apache Beam, BigQuery, and Composer/Apache Flow?
- fluent in English?
Fascinating! Please, tell us more.
- have a strong technical background?
- perform ELT building pipelines out of complex and high-volume datasets for batch and streaming?
- practice sound software engineering around test automation, CI/CD, version control?
- have solid knowledge of data modelling, data access and data storage techniques?
We are flexible on the topic of previous experience because we are cool like that! Also, because we value your interest and personal drive to take on new challenges. For instance, knowledge of Dutch language would be very much appreciated but not required. See? Told you! We are cool.
Psyched? Us too! Please send a short introduction and your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet? Would it tempt you if we told you about the flexible working hours? How about the fact that working from home is possible and an amazing lunch will be provided the days you have to come to the office? We have special treats on Fridays! Not to mention the excellent pension plan, the 25 vacation days (plus 3 ATV days), the possibility to follow courses and training in addition to a challenging job with a plethora of career opportunities. And last, but certainly not least, money!
Give us the chance to get to know you and your amazing work!