Work hard, play hard
If you think working from 9 to 5, in a suit and tie and calling your colleagues by their last name is the way a job should be, then please close this browser tab now. If instead you want to be able to kick off your shoes when you come to work, dive into complex cases to try and solve them with the best and latest technologies out there and play video games with your colleagues in between, then it might be interesting to come in and have a chat with us.
We run our teams according to the challenger concept, entrusting every employee to know and drive what is best for the product. Our developers take full ownership of the technical product allowing them to work fast and really think about the long term strategy. The BoL team also has dedicated designers, QA’s and product managers, allowing our developers to fully focus on development with the least amount of distractions.
But all those hours spent at work should, next to being very challenging, also be a lot of fun. So how do we achieve this:
- Playing video games together almost every day
- Having lunch together with a special treat on Fridays (fish, pizza or even a lunch restaurant)
- Weekly exercise in the form of Crossfit with a personal coach in the in-house gym
- Hosting events, varying from game nights with retro consoles and virtual reality games to Dungeons & Dragons and Nerf battles to BBQ’s and nights out.
Psyched? Send an email in English with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or want to speak with someone first? Call Gerben Eskes on +31620625048.
Not there yet? Maybe the details below might convince you to come in and have a chat with us.
Salary negotiable and dependent on your skill level
- An excellent pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday + 3 ATV days;
- A challenging job with lots of career opportunities;
- Possibility to follow courses and training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company provided lunch;
- In-house gym and weekly crossfit training with a personal coach.
- You care about code quality;
- You have a passion for technology and clever solutions;
- You are driven to learn and apply the latest techniques;
- You like to work within a team of professionals;
- You are communicative in English (Dutch is preferred, but not mandatory);
Acquisitions are not appreciated.