We are Dynamic Web Marketing, part of the LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group, a tech specialised company in the field of online gaming. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming.
Our team is exclusively made up of highly motivated individuals. Together we create an ambitious and professional working environment with an emphasis on work-life balance. We create the best product on the market for our customers!
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group is preparing for the license application process in The Netherlands and is looking for a local (NL based /region Leiden) and experienced Marketing Manager. In addition, this function is aimed at a future licensed offering/ subject to obtaining a Dutch License.
Our Marketing Manager:
- Takes lead in executing the NL Market Entry Strategy and translate this into operational marketing plan. This will involve (but is not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Understanding of the Global strategy and adjust to local opportunities and regulations
- Work closely with several internal stakeholders to define and align on the local approach
- Find the right partners (media, content, etc.) to help communicate and promote multiple brands
- Translates the Global marketing campaign and assets into a local marketing strategy / plan and budget
- Manages the NL marketing activities and make sure these are carried out efficiently and in full accordance with the Legal and Compliance requirements.
- Manages multiple brands and stakeholders in a highly competitive market
- Is responsible for reaching targets based on several marketing KPI’s
What will you be doing in the role:
- Assist the Country Manager in the daily operations
- Assist the Country Manager in managing multiple brands, as well as any other brands that might get launched in The Netherlands in future
- Campaign planning. Take lead on planning and execution of some campaigns and support in others
- Work closely with other marketing teams, Customer Service, CRM, Product and Operations teams to deliver best possible customer experience
- Consistent focus on optimizing customer journeys with CRO team
- Plan and participate in customer events where relevant
- Coordinate marketing and social media activities with external agencies
- Prepare informative campaign material and reporting of campaign performance
- Assist in production of campaign assets with internal design team and external agency
- Assist the Country Manager in media planning
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Review and approve marketing material
- Plan, create, execute, and communicate the CRM Campaign Strategy for all Life Cycles in the market to all relevant stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for campaign testing, bonus monitoring and post analysis from a ‘test, learn and grow’ approach to ensure efficiency and ROI
- Plan, implement and continuously optimize all Ad Hoc and Global onsite campaigns keeping in line with compliance requirements
- Oversee the segmentation of the customers, in cooperation with the Data team to improve and implement new Lifecycle segmentation
- Report on and own the KPIs for the market
- Work closely with the NL Affiliation Manager to drive customer acquisition
- Ensure the offering is compliant to the legislation in the Dutch market
- Be informed about the regulatory situation in The Netherlands and participate in updates and calls with external lawyers as well as the internal Compliance and Legal teams
- Some travel is required
What qualities and skills our ideal candidates has:
- Proven track record and experience working within iGaming or Tech & Entertainment, mass media industries within a similar position specifically focusing on the Dutch market
- Native level of Dutch and an excellent command of the English language
- Experience coming from an online marketing background
- University degree preferred, but not mandatory
- Hands-on mentality: this role does require the ability to strategically plan ahead, but the emphasis will be slightly more on the operational side of marketing
At Dynamic Web Marketing we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride – regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs, and sexual orientation. We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group.
Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to reflect this. By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
What we offer:
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Frequently working from home is possible
- 25 vacation days and 3 ATV days
- An excellent pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Work from home allowance
Excited about this opportunity? Apply now!