Content Marketing Team Leader
Do you see a challenge in leading a team to grow an international brand through engaging and optimised content? Do you want to create brand awareness with your commercial drive? Do you want to further develop your managerial capacities? Then this job is for you!
As a Content Marketing Team Leader you are responsible for leading the content marketing department of our Dutch office and you report to the Head of Marketing and the management.
As the Team Leader you’re responsible for the co-ordination, creation and publication of all content related requests. This means that you will request written content from our inhouse writers, or in some cases, third party writers. You will also manage the workflow of the International Content Managers, Content Writers and our in-house Graphic Designers and request translations from third party agencies. It’s also your responsibility to be sure that the created content is published on the websites, via a CMS, with the highest accuracy and timeliness.
You will be part of a wider marketing team and be involved in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns and promotions on an international scale.
- Managing our content marketing team in the Netherlands, currently 6 FTE and growing
- Improve communication with the development department, customer service and international group companies, as well as within the wider marketing department who are based overseas
- Creating and monitoring a roadmap for the content team
- Efficiently manage the workflow of the International Content Managers, Content Writers and Graphic Designers
- Effective communication with third parties to co-ordinate content and translations required
- Working closely with the SEO Manager to publish optimised content for improved organic rankings
- Reporting on costs and looking to improve cost efficiencies where possible
- Keeping the content on websites up to date (request text and images from content writers and designers, check this and add the content to the CMS or delegate across the content management team )
- Help with creating campaigns & promotions.
- You have leadership capabilities
- You are experienced and driven in online marketing
- You are analytical and entrepreneurial
- You are creative and have a healthy dose of humor
- You are willing to travel
- You have at least 2 years of demonstrable experience in a comparable position
- You have an eye for detail
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English
- You have experience working with deadlines, you can set priorities and you have a "can do" mentality.
The following qualities are an advantage:
- Affinity with sport and / or gaming
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with SEA and / or SEO
- Experience with CMS
What do we offer?
- An above-average salary
- 25 vacation days + 3 ATV days
- Nice colleagues and an informal working atmosphere
- A challenging job
- Possibility of following courses
- Daily joint lunch with an extra extensive lunch on Friday
- Crossfit room at the office and also a weekly CrossFit lesson with a personal trainer
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
Briefly about our company
- We are a young company based in Doetinchem (Gelderland) that focuses on online marketing in the field of online gaming. Our international focus has become stronger and stronger over the years. We are now active in more than 15 countries. In addition to the Netherlands, we are active in all major European markets. Asia and Latin America are also among our markets.
- Our team in the Netherlands currently consists of 35 motivated and fun colleagues. We are growing fast and for that reason we are constantly looking for new talent in the field of online marketing, communication and web development.